Spring and Fall Cleanups have been discontinued. The cleanups have been replaced with a voucher program. The voucher program is in partnership with Bavarian Waste Landfill in Walton, KY. Any vouchers received cannot be taken anywhere else.
Boone County Solid Waste offers online vouchers to Boone County residents. To obtain a voucher, you must fill out the form below. Contact Megan Clere at 859-334-3151 with any questions or if you are unable to print a voucher.
Household waste vouchers are valid only at Bavarian Waste Landfill at 12764 McCoys Fork Road in Walton (about five minutes off the I-75 Exit 171). Vouchers are valid upon receipt until December 31st, 2022. Guidelines and restrictions do apply:
- Receive your voucher online or from Boone County Public Works (5645 Idlewild Road, Burlington). Contact Megan Clere at 859-334-3151 for a voucher pick-up.
- This voucher is good for disposing of debris, bulk items, and garbage not to exceed one (1) pickup truck or one (1) 8-foot trailer. The pile must be under 3-feet tall. Any expense over the cost of a truckload is the responsibility of the user.
- Bavarian Waste Landfill will NOT accept liquid waste, hazardous waste, or paint. Appliances, metal, and batteries can be brought to the Recycling Center (3275 Maplewood Drive, Burlington) for free.
- Mattresses and tires are not covered by this voucher, but can be disposed of at Bavarian Waste Landfill for an additional charge.
- Original vouchers ONLY. No photocopies will be accepted.
- You can receive one voucher per household per month.
- This voucher expires December 31st, 2022.
EFFECTIVE 2/10/22: Vouchers may obtained by printing your own voucher at home. Contact Megan Clere at 859-334-3151 with any questions or if you are unable to print a voucher.
AS OF 10/20/22: NO MORE VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE. If you already have obtained a voucher, you can still use it up until December 31st, 2022. We apologize for this inconvenience.