The Mulch Program offers free mulch to Boone County residents for pickup at Boone County Public Works Yard/Recycling (3275 Maplewood Drive, Burlington, KY 41005) on Fridays throughout the year.
- Trees that have been removed from county right-of-ways are chipped into mulch and recycled.
- The County uses mulch at County parks and landscaped areas and offers mulch to residents through the mulch program.
- Residents will have access to mulch during the hours of 9:00am to 3:30pm while supplies last. Call 859-334-3151 for availability and with any questions.
- If not in a truck, please bring your own bin or bag. We do not have any available for use.
- You must be a Boone County resident and show a valid driver's license.
- We hold no guarantee as to the type of mulch that is provided.
- Residents shall not use any mulch material for profit.
- Mulch shall remain within Boone County.
- Loading assistance can be provided. Boone County shall not be held liable for any damages if loading assistance is requested.