BCACC Operations Update
Boone County Animal Care & Control has begun phasing into providing services like adoptions, intake of animals, etc. by appointment only. Please call Boone County Animal Shelter directly to inquire about available services. (859) 586-5285.
- All animal control complaints and issues are still being handled by our Animal Control Officers.
- Animals available for adoption may be viewed here.
- If you are missing or have found an animal, please check our Lost & Found.
- There is a drop box outside the shelter for any correspondence citizens need to get to BCACC staff, such as dog license applications or proof of vaccinations.
- A donation receptacle will be left outside the front door of the shelter during business hours for unopened pet food donations. At this time, we are unable to accept donations of towels, blankets, toys, or opened food.
While we are working diligently to phase into resuming all of our services, we still ask that you contact the shelter by phone before coming to the facility. (859) 586-5285.