2020 Fall Voucher Program - Now Open
The Fall Cleanup has been cancelled due to COVID-19 safety guidelines and changes in our operations. This has been replaced with a voucher program. The voucher program is in partnership with Bavarian Waste Landfill in Walton, KY. Any vouchers received cannot be taken anywhere else.
To receive a voucher:
- Come to Boone County Public Works (5645 Idlewild Road, Burlington, KY 41005). Guaranteed pickup times for vouchers are between 9:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Receive your sealed paper voucher. This will act as your only voucher - if lost, this cannot be replaced. Your voucher may not be photocopied and will be invalid.
- Vouchers are good for one Boone County household only. No businesses allowed.
- Vouchers are valid from October 1st, 2020, to December 31st, 2020.
- Bavarian Waste Landfill is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm, and on Saturday from 7:00am to 12:30pm.
- Bavarian Waste Landfill will NOT accept appliances*, metals*, batteries*, liquid waste, hazardous waste, or paint.
- Mattresses and tires are not covered by this voucher, but can be disposed of at Bavarian Waste Landfill for an additional charge.
- Original vouchers ONLY. No photocopies will be accepted.
- This voucher expires December 31st, 2020.