Northern Kentucky Regional Community Emergency Response Team Training Course
NORTHERN KENTUCKY REGIONAL COMMUNITY EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM (C.E.R.T.) TRAINING COURSE
- Thursday February 22 • 6:30—9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday February 27 • 6:30—9:30 p.m.
- Thursday March 1 • 6:30—9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday March 6 • 6:30—9:30 p.m.
- Thursday March 8 • 6:30—9:30 p.m.
- Saturday March 10 • 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
LOCATION: Campbell County Fire Training Center • 10 Fire Training Dr • Highland Heights • Ky
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program is an official emergency preparedness program of the United States Department of Homeland Security - Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The CERT course benefits anyone who takes it, graduates are better prepared to respond to and cope with the aftermath of natural or manmade disasters. You will receive training in topics such as introduction to disasters, disaster medical care, fire suppression, search & rescue and disaster planning.
Intense hands on training designed to help citizens protect themselves, their family and their neighborhood in disaster situations. Learn preparedness for hazards that may impact our area and basic disaster response skills including: utility management, small fire suppression, medical assistance, searching for victims safely, and how to organize a team to be effective. Those who complete the training are assigned to a team which may be activated to assist with disaster response.
- Course minimum is 15 students.
- There are no course fees.
- Registration is limited to the first 25 applicants.
- Open only to any residents 18 and older.
- Must attend all sessions to complete the training and receive certificate
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
COURSE HOST AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: