Household Waste Voucher Program
Spring and Fall Cleanups have been cancelled at this time. The cleanups have been replaced with a voucher program. The voucher program is in partnership with Bavarian Waste Landfill in Walton, KY. Any vouchers received cannot be taken anywhere else.
Pick up your household waste voucher on Wednesdays between 8:00am and 3:30pm at the Public Works Office! If you cannot pick it up on Wednesday, please contact Megan Clere at 859-334-3151 to schedule an appointment.
Household waste vouchers are valid only at Bavarian Waste Landfill at 12764 McCoys Fork Road in Walton (about five minutes off the I-75 Exit 171). Vouchers are valid upon receipt until June 30th, 2021. Guidelines and restrictions do apply:
- Pick up your paper voucher from the Boone County Public Works Office at 5645 Idlewild Road in Burlington.
- This voucher is good for disposing of debris, bulk items, and garbage not to exceed one (1) pickup truck or one (1) 8-foot trailer. The pile must be under 3-feet tall. Any expense over the cost of a truckload is the responsibility of the user.
- Bavarian Waste Landfill will NOT accept liquid waste, hazardous waste, or paint. Appliances, metal, and batteries can be brought to the Recycling Center (3275 Maplewood Drive, Burlington) for free.
- Mattresses and tires are not covered by this voucher, but can be disposed of at Bavarian Waste Landfill for an additional charge.
- Original vouchers ONLY. No photocopies will be accepted.
- You can receive one voucher per household per month.
- This voucher expires June 30th, 2021.