"Carpe viam" means to seize the streets. Similar to Kentucky Transportation Cabinet's Adopt-a-Highway program, Boone County Solid Waste is working with dedicated organizations who are seizing the streets of Boone County. By seizing the streets, we are #keepingboonecountyclean!
Commitments of Seize the Streets:
- Your organization must complete at least three cleanups each year
- Boone County Solid Waste will supply gloves, grabbers, trash bags, and other supplies
- Seize the Street contracts must be renewed every two years
- The County will place two signs on the road that is seized with the organization's name
- Your organization must adopt a county-owned road
Want to #carpeviam and Seize the Streets? Contact Megan Clere at 859-334-3151 or fill out the form below.
To download and review the group packet, click here. To download and print additional waiver ("Release of Liability") forms, click here.