We have 27 sites where you can bring your everyday household recyclables. Best part it is FREE and Easy! All we ask from you is to PLEASE keep the surrounding grounds at these locations Litter–Free.
- Belleview/McVille Fire Station, 6900 McVille Rd.
- Burlington: Corner of Maplewood & Idlewild RD. (next to Fairgrounds)
- Burlington: Extension Parking next to Burger King (Burlington Pike)
- Burlington- IHM, Burlington Pike (PAPER ONLY)
- Burlington: Boone County Bus Garage, 5505 N Bend Rd
- Burlington: Skilcraft, 5184 Limaburg Rd
- Bullitsville Church, 3094 Petersburg Rd
- Erlanger: ST. Henry High School, 3755 Scheben Dr.
- Erlanger: Point Pleasant Fire Dept. 3444 Turfway Road
- Erlanger: Mary Queen of Heaven, 1150 Donaldson Hwy (PAPER ONLY)
- Florence: Boone County High, 7056 Burlington Pike
- Florence: Oakbrook Park, 9905 Oakbrook Drive
- Florence: Eagle Financing Parking, 7791 Dixie Hwy / Corner of Mandalay
- Florence: Ockerman Middle, US 42
- Florence – United Methodist Church, (Boone Aire Rd.)
- Florence: Boone Links 19 Clubhouse Dr
- Florence: Sims, 7791 Dixie Hwy
- Florence: Ace Hardware, 8515 US 42
- Hebron: Ace Hardware, 3545 N Bend Rd
- Hebron: Arronco, 5578 Limaburg Rd
- Hebron: Conner High School, Cougar Path
- Hebron: North Pointe Elementary, 875 N. Blvd
- Hebron: Monoprice, 2055 Global Way
- Petersburg Community Center, 6517 Market St.
- Union Pool, 10165 Old Union Road
- Walton Fire Dept. 12600 Towne Center Drive
- Verona Fire Station - 14924 Walton Verona Rd.
What can be recycled?
- Aluminum & Metal Cans (tin): Food and Beverage containers only, including metal caps or lids.
- Cardboard: (Note: corrugated has ridges and furrows) Remove wax liners and all other debris and flatten. Please Dry, Clean cardboard only.
- Glass: Beverage and Food containers Only: Remove lid and rinse before recycling.
- Mixed Paper: Cardboard boxes: cereal, tissue boxes, toilet & paper towel rolls White, folders, includes junk mail, office paper, magazines, phone books, envelopes, newspaper, etc. Clean & dry only. Please remove any plastic wrap on phonebooks and magazines
- Plastics: All plastics with a spout – such as laundry detergent bottles, water bottles, coke bottles, shampoo bottles; Anything with a smaller opening than the bottle.
No butter tubs, yogurt containers, etc.
(No need to remove labels on your recyclables, just rinse off the plastics, glass and cans)