We have 18 sites where you can bring your everyday household recyclables. Best part it is FREE and Easy! All we ask from you is to PLEASE keep the surrounding grounds at these locations Litter–Free.
Belleview-McVille Fire Station (6900 McVille Road) Boone County
Belleview - Kelly Elementary, (6775 Mcville Rd.) Burlington
Boone County High School – (7056 Burlington Pike) Florence
Bullitsville Christian Church - (3094 Petersburg Rd) Burlington
Burlington Pike – Parking Lot (between Burger King and UK Extension Build) Burlington
Conner High School – (Cougar Path) Hebron
Eagle Finance Building – (7791 Dixie Hwy.) Florence
Maplewood Dr. and Idlewild Road (just past the BC Fairgrounds) – Burlington
Northpointe Elementary, (875 North Blvd) Hebron
Oakbrook Park – 9905 Oakbrook Dr.) Florence
Petersburg Community Center, (6517 Market Street) Petersburg
Point Pleasant Fire Dept. (3444 Turfway Rd.) Erlanger
United Methodist Church, (Boone Aire Rd.) Florence
St. Henry High School, (3755 Scheben Drive) Erlanger
Walton Fire Department, Towne Center Dr. ( Behind Kroger)
Verona Fire Deptartment, (14924 Walton-Verona Rd.)
What can be recycled?
- Aluminum & Metal Cans (tin): Food and Beverage containers only, including metal caps or lids.
- Cardboard: (Note: corrugated has ridges and furrows) Remove wax liners and all other debris and flatten. Please Dry, Clean cardboard only.
- Glass: Beverage and Food containers Only: Remove lid and rinse before recycling.
- Mixed Paper: Cardboard boxes: cereal, tissue boxes, toilet & paper towel rolls White, folders, includes junk mail, office paper, magazines, phone books, envelopes, newspaper, etc. Clean & dry only. Please remove any plastic wrap on phonebooks and magazines
- Plastics: All plastics with a spout – such as laundry detergent bottles, water bottles, coke bottles, shampoo bottles; Anything with a smaller opening than the bottle.
No butter tubs, yogurt containers, etc.
(No need to remove labels on your recyclables, just rinse off the plastics, glass and cans)