Request email notification when page changes E-Notify


Non-profit organizations may sell food and drink at Boone County Parks provided ALL food and drink are pre-packaged.

Any food preparation requires a permit to operate a food service establishment, permanent or temporary, from the Northern Kentucky District Health Department. Product liability insurance naming the County of Boone as additional insured is also required.

If sales are held at a park where a concession contract is in force, written permission from the concessionaire is required. 

Boone County Parks will issue a signed permission form prior to any sales upon compliance with above restrictions.

Program Information/
Rainout Number