9190 Camp Ernst Road
Union KY 41091
Central park is a 121 acre park that opened in the spring of 1994. It offers 2.35 miles of paved trails through wooded and open areas. It has a children’s garden, wetlands and is home to the Arboretum at Central Park.
Born Learning Trail: United Way of Greater Cincinnati, Boone County Success by Six and the Boone County Fiscal Court partnered in launching this interactive trail as a way to help parents find fun learning moments at the neighborhood park. Young children can learn about the A–B–Cs, shapes and animals by walking along this trail in Central Park.
- 2 Large Shelters to Reserve (each has electricity, water fountain & grill)
- 4 Tennis Courts (lighted)
- 6 Baseball/Softball Fields (lighted)
- Basketball Courts
- 2 Concession/Restroom Buildings
- Paved Walking/Hiking Trails (2.35 miles)
- Soccer Fields