We enforce Boone County Code of Ordinances and Subdivision Regulations. Our division receives several requests for inspections each day from Boone County residents regarding possible ordinance violations. Each request is very important to us. Our goal is to respond and resolve each request in a timely, fair and professional manner.
- Boone County Ord. 93.01 Unsightly vegetation
- Boone County Ord. 92.01 Discarded items left in open storage
- Boone County Ord. 97.01 Debris left on county roads or right-of-way
- Boone County Ord. 70.01 Steel tracked vehicles upon county roads prohibited
- Boone County Ord. 150.62 Conditions determining unfit structure
- Boone County Sub. Reg. Article 3, Section 325 Erosion Control during new construction
Descriptions of above ordinances and all Boone County Ordinances can be found by clicking here. You can also check out Boone County Subdivision Regulation Section 325 by clicking here.
Contact Brad Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org.